Our goal is to provide you with the most interesting community bookstore with superb selection and knowledgeable staff.
Don't miss our upcoming events!
Sunday, October 30 at 4 pm: Pinkaboos Halloween Reading
Wednesday, November 16 at 6:30 pm: November Book Club, we will be discussing A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Sunday, November 20 at 4 pm: Georgeanne Brennan, author of My Culinary Journey: Food and Fetes of Provence
Thursday, December 1: Book Rep Night
We're located in the Old Pottery Place, in Laguna's historic HIP District. Be sure to check out our Top Sellers and Staff Picks, and sign up here for our mailing list to stay informed of our latest events.
Also, please keep in mind that gift cards make a great gift and are available in any denomination.
Now, order books online directly through Laguna Beach Books.
- While we hope you'll continue to come to our store, browse our shelves, and ask our staff for recommendations we're making it easier for you to shop any way you prefer.
- Please note that this website doesn't connect to our store inventory-- to be sure that the book is in stock, please give us a call or email us... if don't have it in the store chances are that we can get it pretty easily!
- Click on Shop for Books, browse and shop online.
- Browse our Staff Picks and order them online.
- Call or email and we'll hold anything you see on our site.
- Online orders can be delivered to your home or picked up in the store.
Open 7 Days a Week, 10am - 8pm
At The Old Pottery Place, 1200 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651, Phone: 949-494-4779