Our goal is to provide you with the most interesting community bookstore with superb selection and knowledgeable staff.
Don't miss our upcoming events!
Thursday, March 23 at 6 pm: Event with Susan Meissner, author of A Bridge Across the Ocean
Sunday, March 26 at 4 pm: Event with Lisa Napoli, author of Ray & Joan
Sunday, April 2 at 4 pm: Event with Dori Scarano, author of Millie's Butterflies
Sunday, April 9 at 4 pm: Event with Nicole Gulotta, author of Eat This Poem
Thursday, April 13 at 2 pm: Event with Lisa See at Laguna College of Art & Design. For more info and to purchase tickets, click here.
Tuesday, April 18 at 6:30 pm: April Book Club, we will be discussing The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen
*CANCELLED* Monday, April 24 at 5 pm: Event with David Baldacci
Sunday, April 30 at 5 pm: Event with Dr. Edward Kaufman, author of Tales of a Prison Psychiatrist
We're located in the Old Pottery Place, in Laguna's historic HIP District. Be sure to check out our Top Sellers and Staff Picks, and sign up here for our mailing list to stay informed of our latest events.
Also, please keep in mind that gift cards make a great gift and are available in any denomination.
Now, order books online directly through Laguna Beach Books.
- While we hope you'll continue to come to our store, browse our shelves, and ask our staff for recommendations we're making it easier for you to shop any way you prefer.
- Please note that this website doesn't connect to our store inventory-- to be sure that the book is in stock, please give us a call or email us... if don't have it in the store chances are that we can get it pretty easily!
- Click on Shop for Books, browse and shop online.
- Browse our Staff Picks and order them online.
- Call or email and we'll hold anything you see on our site.
- Online orders can be delivered to your home or picked up in the store.
Open 7 Days a Week, 10am - 8pm
At The Old Pottery Place, 1200 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651, Phone: 949-494-4779