Our goal is to provide you with the most interesting community bookstore with superb selection and knowledgeable staff.
Don't miss our upcoming events!
Wednesday, July 9 at 6 pm: Publisher Book Rep Night
Sunday, July 13 at 4 pm: Event with Lisa See at The Woman's Club of Laguna Beach. Cost is $35 which includes a book and wine and cheese reception. You can purchase your tickets here.
Wednesday, July 16 at 6:30 pm: July Book Club, Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Saturday, August 9 at 11:30 am: Former LCAD faculty member Rufi Thorpe discussing her book The Girls from Corona del Mar at Laguna College of Art and Design
We're located in the Old Pottery Place, in Laguna's historic HIP District. Be sure to check out our Top Sellers and Staff Picks, and sign up here for our mailing list to stay informed of our latest events.
Now, order books online directly through Laguna Beach Books.
- While we hope you'll continue to come to our store, browse our shelves, and ask our staff for recommendations we're making it easier for you to shop any way you prefer.
- Please note that this website doesn't connect to our store inventory-- to be sure that the book is in stock, please give us a call or email us... if don't have it in the store chances are that we can get it pretty easily!
- Click on Shop for Books, browse and shop online.
- Browse our Staff Picks and order them online.
- Call or email and we'll hold anything you see on our site.
- Online orders can be delivered to your home or picked up in the store.
Open 7 Days a Week, 10am - 8pm
At The Old Pottery Place, 1200 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651, Phone: 949-494-4779