Our goal is to provide you with the most interesting community bookstore with superb selection and knowledgeable staff.
Don't miss our upcoming events!
On Sunday, September 28 at 3 pm we are introducing a quarterly salon on international literature that will be moderated by Randy Kraft and Nancy Rayl. The first salon will focus on works by Latin American writers.
On Friday, October 3 at 6 pm we'll host Kira Peikoff, author of No Time to Die, at the store.
Our next Open Mic Night is on Sunday, October 5 at 5 pm. Everyone is welcome to read from their work or just listen!
We'll be hosting T. Jefferson Parker on Saturday, October 11 at 11 am, he'll be reading from his latest book, Full Measure.
Our October book club is on Wednesday, October 15 at 6:30 pm. We'll be discussing Zone One by Colson Whitehead.
On Thursday, October 16 we'll welcome novelist Lan Cao to the store, she'll be reading from her new book, The Lotus and the Storm.
On Sunday, October 19 we'll be hosting Sandra Tsing Loh, author of The Madwoman and the Volvo.
On Sunday, October 26 we will welcome children's author James Horvath to the store.
We're located in the Old Pottery Place, in Laguna's historic HIP District. Be sure to check out our Top Sellers and Staff Picks, and sign up here for our mailing list to stay informed of our latest events.
Now, order books online directly through Laguna Beach Books.
- While we hope you'll continue to come to our store, browse our shelves, and ask our staff for recommendations we're making it easier for you to shop any way you prefer.
- Please note that this website doesn't connect to our store inventory-- to be sure that the book is in stock, please give us a call or email us... if don't have it in the store chances are that we can get it pretty easily!
- Click on Shop for Books, browse and shop online.
- Browse our Staff Picks and order them online.
- Call or email and we'll hold anything you see on our site.
- Online orders can be delivered to your home or picked up in the store.
Open 7 Days a Week, 10am - 8pm
At The Old Pottery Place, 1200 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651, Phone: 949-494-4779